Elite PRO Plug-in ECU – Ford Falcon i6 “Barra” + Onboard Wideband Sensor Kit
Haltech’s new Elite Pro Plug-in ECU offers a true Plug’n’Play upgrade option for the popular Ford Falcon BA and BF models. No messy and time-consuming re-wiring required – the Elite Pro Plug-in connects directly to the factory wiring harness and fits perfectly in the factory ECU location. With an on-board wideband controller and sophisticated race functions the Elite Pro Plug-in is one of Haltech’s most advanced ECUs to date. Apart from performance-oriented features like closed loop boost control, anti-lag and launch control, short and long term learning for fuel, ignition, boost and idle, the new Elite Pro Plug-in also controls all factory functions including variable cam control, cruise control, dash cluster and even the 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Die cast aluminium, water resistant case.
- On-board automatic transmission control via CAN (ZF 6HP26).
- E85 Flex Fuel ready.
- Multi-fuel support. Petrol, Methanol and Ethanol.
- Internal single channel wideband (supports LSU4.9 sensor).
- Variable cam control.
- Cruise control.
- OBDII compatible. Set and clear diagnostic trouble codes, view live engine data.
- Short and long term fuel, ignition, boost and idle control learning.
- Knock control with high speed digital filtering.
- Closed loop boost control. Tune by gear, wheel speed or time.
- Closed loop idle control with learning for consistent idle stability.
- Closed loop 02 control.
- Anti-lag and launch control with drag and rally modes.
- Multi level engine protection.
- ESP calibration software. Intuitive and easy to use, ESP offers limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections.
Out of stockAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
LENGTH: 2.5m (8′)
SUITS: Ford Falcon BA (02-05), BF (05-08), FG (08-14) I6 4.0L DOHC VCT Barra engine with manual trans. Ford Falcon BF (05-08), FG (08-14) I6 4.0L DOHC VCT Barra engine with ZF 6HP26 6-speed auto. Naturally aspirated and turbo.
INCLUDES: Elite PRO Plug-in ECU, Auxiliary I/O harness with AMP 34 Pin 4 row 4 keyway superseal connector, 300mm (12″) Elite CAN DTM-4 female receptacle/socket, 30 waterproofing/blanking pins and 10 spare pins to populate auxiliary I/O positions. Wideband hardware pack with LSU 4.9 sensor, 1.2m (4′) harness and weld-on sensor bung. 400mm (16″) Waterproof (Type B) USB Connection Cable to Mini Circular (90Â°) with waterproof cap.
- 6 x current controlled injector drivers (OEM). High or Low impedance injector compatible.
- 8 x additional injector outputs available for staged injection, unused staged injector outputs are available to be used as generic programmable DPOs.
- 6 x ignition outputs to support OEM Ford coils directly
- Digital pulsed outputs – as per OEM.
- Drive By Wire (DBW) output suits any throttle body and pedal including Ford OEM.
- Analogue voltage inputs (AVI): as per OEM.
- 4 x additional user definable AVIs available on the auxiliary connector.
- Digital pulsed inputs (DPI): as per OEM.
- 4 x additional user definable DPIs used for measuring duty cycle, frequency or state.
- Engine position inputs: as per OEM. Supports Ford Barra trigger pattern. Alternate generic trigger support also available.
- Knock inputs: as per OEM.
- 2 x CAN bus communication.
- Haltech CAN (via auxiliary connector).
- Vehicle CAN.
- 1 x Circular mini connector for USB programming.
ECU DATA LOGGING
- On-board data logging. Up to 40 channels.
- 2MB internal storage.