Haltech iC-7 OBD-II Colour Display Dash
With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech iC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way. Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network. The OBD-II iC-7 is preconfigured to connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles (approx 2008-on) using the factory OBD-II port.
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms.
- 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
- Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
- Configuration via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.
Categories: ECU KITS, EXTRA ECU FUNCTIONS, GAUGES, HALTECH
SUITS: Most late model vehicles (approx 2008-on) with OBD-II CAN
INCLUDES: Haltech iC-7 Display Dash, 34 Pin main connector harness, OBD-II to DTM-4 CAN cable, USB to M5 right angle cable, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, USB flash drive with iC-7 Software, Quick Start Guide, Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag
NOTES: Preconfigured to connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles (approx 2008-on) using the factory OBD-II port.