NISTUNE – Nissan Factory Ecu Tuning Solution Supply Fit Tune
Convert your stock Nissan ecu into a real time programmable ecu, customisable to suit your mods.
This is one of the cheapest ways to tune your Nissan. We like using these upto 350rwkw.
Upgraded turbo normally requires AFM (air flow meter) to be upgraded to either Z32 or R35.
When setup correctly, car runs better than factory, with perfect idle and cold starts.
From $1850inc supply, fit and tune. Price might be higher for more complex setups, or cars not already running, or special setups. Better contact us before buying if you think this is the case, read on…
Nistune is a real-time tuning suite designed especially for Nissans which provides the ability to:
• Retune factory Nissan Engine Control Units (ECU)
• Monitor gauges and map tracing on your ECU
• Data log from your ECU using consult, wideband and auxiliary inputs
• Perform playback using graphs, gauges and map tracing
Our System Provides:
• Connectivity for up to two emulators simultaneously
• Loads and Saves files in regular and odd/even formats for chip burning (EPROM/FLASH)
• Real time tuning, map tracing, logging and playback
• Full Log Recording for all Nistune ECUs
• Wideband can also be recorded inline with consult data and played back.
• Map and table copy feature
• Completely editable multi window grid map/table views
• Resize injectors and change AFM capabilities
• AFR and auxillary input trace against RPM and load
• Consult display capabilities with real time diagnostic information in separate windows
• Dual channel Wide Band support
• Edit five ROM images simultaneously, with comparison capabilities
• Intelligent display tables decoded for easy modification
• Hardware and software installation guides, videos and manuals provided
What does this mean for a vehicle owner?
You can fit a real-time daughter board to your factory ECU and turn it into a fully remappable ECU, which makes it tune able similar to aftermarket systems for a fraction of the price. This allows you to fit larger injectors, larger Mass Airflow Meters and get your ECU tuned for these and fuel and ignition changes. You can either tune it yourself or have it professionally tuned by one of our listed workshops.
What does it mean for workshops?
Once a customers vehicle has a Nistune board installed, the customer can drive in, you do the tune, flash in the change and they drive out. Your laptop simply plugs into the ECU directly via USB (for early model vehicles) or into the vehicle diagnostic port (for later model vehicles) using a Nissan Consult cable.
Tuning provides real time modification whilst the vehicle is running, with all changes immediately updated. Wideband feedback and other auxiliary inputs can be monitored on an internal display and traced against fuel and timing map scaling.
We enjoy tuning the Nistune ecu as its relatively straight forward, and the end result is a car that performs better than factory. When we perform the Nistune ecu upgrade, we send your ecu direct to the Nistune factory to have them professionally instal the ecu board perfectly.
Keep in mind the Nistune still requires the AFM/MAF for main tuning load sensing, so you still have the issues related to AFM setups, such as AFM reversion on large intake pipes so AFM placement is critical.
Also being an AFM system, it is recommend to have plumb back BOV, and catch cans either plumbed back or pcv valve to deleted to isolate the crank case breather system from the AFM air path.
If you have any questions regarding the Nistune please contact us or phone us on 96186001 .
We look forward to fine tuning your Nistune today.